BOC Professional Artisan Team Membership
1. The dues are $5 per month or $50 per year. The year or month starts for each member the day they sign up and renews automatically unless you cancel ahead of time. This is done with a paypal subscription (make payments by clicking on the buttons below.)
2. Members have a minimum of 5 items (not finished jewelry) ( at least $12 per listing) More may be listed at the members discretion.
(Members who do not have Etsy stores are still to list 5 items. Rather than linking to their etsy store the link in the item description can link to their profile at Beadsofclay.org or to a non shop blog or web site upon approval by BOC, but can not link directly to a non etsy shop due to Etsy rules)
3. The income from BOC Etsy shop sales will be split 50/50 with the listing member.Basic Shipping fees will also be paid to the Artist.
4. BOC reserved the right to refuse any listing, and request a replacement listing
5. BOC reserves the right to request an improved photo for a listing (we will help with guidance on improving listing photos)
6. Members are expected to act as participating members, taking on roles and doing actions that help the group achieve it's goals. This means taking on some role such as blogging, promoting through social media, Creating 'How To' content, doing administrative functions, or other roles. (there is something for everyone)
The expectation is that members work on these roles an average of 1 to 2 hours per month. Dues will be reduced to $25 per year for members who take on more ambitious projects that regularly take 3 to 4 hours per month. And those who take on roles that require more than 4 hours per month will have thier dues reduced to $10 per year.
Benefits to being a member:
1. Your ad on the front page of the BOC Blog and on the shop listings page.
2. Listing on the BOC Blog’s Professional Artisan Team page
3. Qualify to have items from your Etsy shop being favorites by the BOC Etsy team, which can be used in Etsy minis that will be featured on the blog.
3. Participation in team promotional events through various social media outlets.
4. Qualify to be featured in Artist Spotlights.
5. Participation in monthly events on the BOC blog such as First Friday Art Walk on Etsy.com, Open Studio events, State of your Studio and other promotional activities.
6. Your business will be promoted under the Beads Of Clay Professional Artisans Team umbrella through your ad being on the BOC Website. The BOC blog and web site have a steady stream of visitors and followers. We will continue to expand the traffic and reach new public through the promotional activities of our members as well as other marketing and advertising activities done by BOC
7. Access to the private BOC forums which will discuss Beads Of Clay Professional Artisans Team upcoming events.
Keeping in mind that the primary goal of the Beads Of Clay Professional Artisans Team is to promote handmade ceramic beads. We will also be promoting things related to making handmade ceramic beads, pendants, cabochons, and the various ways they are used in the world.
NOTE: We reserve the right to change the rules , but we will only do so if it is needed to help the team. And we will give you as much notice as possible if we think the change might adversely affect you.
We don’t think this will be an issue but had to include it here just in case something comes up.
Beads Of Clay General Membership Info
Professional Ceramic Bead Artists, Hobbyists and Fans are all welcome here.
There is no requirement to join beads of clay's General Community, other than an interest in ceramic art beads.
No dues or fees or donations required to be a general member.